ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer Training
During this training course, you will gain a thorough knowledge & understanding of Environmental Management System (EMS) and right interpretation of each clause of standard which leads to enhance the organization’s performance of EMS in accordance with ISO 14001.
Duration: 3 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 14001:2015
- EMS Fundamentals
- Thorough Review of ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Each clause is discuss in this section and documents for compliance are prepared.
- A complete set of documentation is prepared for 1 organization
- Compliance Tools & Techniques
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
Who is it For:
Personnel who are involved in EMS development and maintenance, Managers, Supervisors & Other personnel who handling ISO 14001 implementation and certification.
Objectives of Training:
- To gain knowledge and skills required to understand, address & implement the requirements of ISO 14001
- To be Prepared for External Audits
Continues Assessment during training & 90 min Objective and Subjective type written exam
Lead Implementer Certificate for Successful candidates in examination and Training Attendance Certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer:
Training Center Locations:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah
Training can be arranged at client premises.