ISO 14001:2015 Transition Course
This course is designed to introduce the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. The existing EMS Professionals, who has got Lead auditor based on 2004 version are required to enhance their knowledge based on latest version of EMS.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 & Annex SL
- Review of High Level Structure of MMS & Annex SL
- Identification of changes in new version
- Review of additional requirements
- Each additional and amended requirement is discussed in this section and documents for compliance are reviewed.
- A Complete audit is being conducted for a sample project for actual knowledge and skills
Who is it For:
- Auditors / Lead Auditors of EMS
- For those who have attended Lead Auditor course based on ISO 14001:2004 and currently looking to enhance their knowledge and upgrade their certification.
Objectives of Training:
- Upgrading the personnel certification from previous version of standard to latest version
- To get knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 requirements which are added/changed from ISO 14001:2004
- To get knowledge of Annex SL
- To maintain the CPD and comply with applicable requirements
Lead Auditor Course of ISO 14001:2004
Continues Assessment during training & 30 min Objective and Subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for Successful Candidates in Examination and Training Attendance Certificate for Failed Candidates.
Languages We Offer:
Training Center Locations:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah
Training can be arranged at client premises.