ISO 20000-1:2011 Internal Auditor Training
The Internal Audit Course for Information Technology Service Management System(ITSMS) focuses providing skills and knowledge to persons wish to conduct internal audits based on ISO 22000-1 or wish to attend higher level of trainings e.g. lead auditor etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction of ISO 20000-1 & 19011
- ITSMS Fundamentals
- Thorough Review ISO 20000-1:2011 Requirements
- Each Requirement is discuss in this section and possible ways of compliance are reviewed
- Excises are being done for continued assessment of candidates
- Auditing & Thorough Review of ISO 19011
- Planning, Arranging, Conducting, Reporting and doing follow-up of audit
- Managing Audit Program and resources of audits
Who is it For:
All level of internal auditors or person willing to become certified internal auditor and wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses.
Objectives of Training:
To gain skills, knowledge and competence required for conducting required internal audits of information technology service management system requirements based on ISO 20000-1 inline with guidelines of ISO 19011.
Prior Knowledge of ISO 20000-1 and Language Competence.
Continuous Assessment during training & 45 min Objective and Subjective type written exam.
Internal auditor training certificate for successful candidates in examination and Training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer:
Training Center Locations:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah
Training can be arranged at client premises.