ISO 22716 Certification – Good Manufacturing Practices
ISO 22716:2007 – GMP is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
ISO 22716:2007 – GMP covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. Detailed, written procedures are essential for each process that could affect the quality of the finished product. There must be systems to provide documented proof that correct procedures are consistently followed at each step in the manufacturing process – every time a product is made.
ISO 22716:2007 – Good manufacturing practice guidelines provide guidance for manufacturing, testing, and quality assurance in order to ensure that a food or drug product is safe for human consumption.
Benefits of GMP Certification
- Increases consumer confidence in your products
- Helps to decrease operating costs due to rework and penalties due to non-compliance
- Helps boost export opportunities.
- Reduced duplication of inspections
- Cost saving
Why Choose SWTUV?
- Leader in ISO Certification Services
- Accredited Certification Body
- Highly Experienced Team of Auditors
- Simple Certification Process
How We Can Help You?
As a leading ISO Accredited Certification Body, we can help you to obtain GMP Certification as much as painless possible. If you have any question or inquiry or need advice? please feel free to get in touch with us.