ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training
The Internal audit course for occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) focuses on providing skills and knowledge to persons wish to conduct internal audits based on ISO 45001 or wish to attend higher level of training e.g. lead auditor etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO 45001 & 19011
- OHSMS Fundamentals
- Thorough Review ISO 45001 Requirements
- Each requirement is discuss in this section and possible ways of compliance are reviewed
- Excises are being done for continued assessment of candidates
- Auditing & Thorough Review of ISO 19011
- Planning, Arranging, Conducting, Reporting and doing follow-up of audit.
- Managing Audit program and resources of audits
Who is it For:
All level of internal auditors or person willing to become certified internal auditor and wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses.
Objectives of Training:
To gain skills, knowledge and competence required for conducting internal audits of occupational health and safety management system requirements based on ISO 45001 in line with guidelines of ISO 19011.
Prior knowledge of ISO 45001 and Language Competence
Continues Assessment during training & 45 min Objective and Subjective type written exam.
Internal Auditor Certificate for Successful Candidates in examination and Training Attendance for Failed Candidates.
Languages We Offer:
Training Center Locations:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah
Training can be arranged at client premises.