ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer Training
During this training course, you will gain a thorough knowledge & understanding of Information Security Management System(ISMS) and right interpretation of each clause of standard which leads to enhance the organization’s performance of ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001:2013.
Duration: 3 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 27001:2013
- ISMS Fundamentals
- Thorough Review of ISO 27001:2013 Requirements
- Each clause is discuss in this section and documents for compliance are prepared.
- A complete set of documentation is prepared for 1 organization
- Compliance Tools & Techniques
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
Who is it For:
Personnel who are involved in ISMS development and maintenance, Managers, Supervisors & Other personnel handling ISO 27001 implementation and certification.
Objectives of Training:
- To gain knowledge and skills required to understand, address & implement the requirements of ISO 27001
- To be prepared for External Audit
Continues Assessment during training & 90 min objective and subjective type written exam.
Lead Implementer Certificate for Successful candidates in examination and Training Attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: