ISO 45001:2018 Lead Implementer Training
During this training course, you will gain a thorough knowledge & understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management System(OHSMS) and right interpretation of each clause of standard which leads to enhance the organization’s performance of OHSMS in accordance with ISO 45001.
Duration: 3 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- Quality Management Principles
- Thorough Review of ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Each clause is discuss in this section and documents for compliance are prepared.
- A complete set of documentation is prepared for 1 organization
- Compliance Tools & Techniques
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
Who is it For:
Personnel who are involved in OHSMS development and maintenance, Managers, Supervisors & Other personnel handling ISO 45001 implementation and certification.
Objectives of Training:
- To gain knowledge and skills required to understand, address & implement the requirements of ISO 45001
- To be prepared for External Audit
Continues Assessment during training & 90 min objective and subjective type written exam.
Lead Implementer Certificate for Successful candidates in examination and Training Attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: