ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
The Internal Audit Course for Quality Management System(QMS) focuses providing skills and knowledge to persons wish to conduct internal audits based on ISO 9001 or wish to attend higher level of trainings e.g. lead auditor etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction of ISO 9001 & 19011
- Quality Management Principles
- Thorough Review ISO 9001 Requirements
- Each Requirement is discuss in this section and possible ways of compliance are reviewed
- Excises are being done for continued assessment of candidates
- Auditing & Thorough Review of ISO 19011
- Planning, Arranging, Conducting, Reporting and doing follow-up of audit
- Managing Audit Program and resources of audits
Who is it For:
All level of internal auditors or person willing to become certified internal auditor and wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses.
Objectives of Training:
To gain skills, knowledge and competence required for conducting required internal audits of quality management system requirements based on ISO 9001 inline with guidelines of ISO 19011.
Prior Knowledge of ISO 9001 and Language Competence.
Continuous Assessment during training & 45 min Objective and Subjective type written exam.
Internal auditor training certificate for successful candidates in examination and Training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: