ISO 31000:2018 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of risk management against ISO 31000, in accordance with ISO 19011 as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 31000:2018
- RM Fundamentals & Review of Guidelines
- Audit definition / types / principles
- Tools & Techniques of Risk Management Analyzing
- Performance Evaluation Tools
- Gap Analysis & Reporting Techniques
Who is it For:
- Who intends to perform audits of RM.
- Risk Managers/Management Representatives
- Existing Internal Auditors
- RM Consultants
- Individuals responsible for implementing the ISO 31000 standard
- Staff with responsibility evaluate the outcome of internal RM audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the RM
- Personnel wishing to make career in RM auditing
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a RM, of ISO 31000, of MS audit, of third-party gap analysis and the business benefits of improved performance of the RM.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a RM audit.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a RM to evaluate degree of implementation as per guidelines of ISO 31000.
Prior knowledge of ISO 31000 requirements, RM fundamental, principals and Management system in accordance with ISO standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: