ISO 45001:2018 Migration Course
This course is designed to introduce the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018. The existing OHS professionals, who has got Lead Auditor based on OHSAS Standard are required to enhance their knowledge based on latest version of OHSMS Standard.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 & Annex SL
- Review of High Level Structure of MMS & Annex SL
- Identification of Changes in New Version
- Review of Additional Requirements
- Each additional and amended requirement is discussed in this section and documents for compliance are reviewed.
- A complete audit is being conducted for a sample project for actual knowledge and skills.
Who is it For:
- Auditors / Lead Auditors of OHSMS.
- For those who have attended Lead Auditor course based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and currently looking to enhance their knowledge and upgrade their certification.
Objectives of Training:
- Upgrading the personal certification from OHSAS Standard to ISO Standard.
- To get knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 requirements which are added/changed from OHSAS 18001:2007
- To get Knowledge of Annex SL
- To Maintain the CPD and comply with applicable requirements
Lead Auditor Course of OHSAS 18001:2007
Continues Assessment during training & 30 min objective and subjective type written exam.
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: