ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of information security management systems against ISO 27001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 27001:2013
- ISMS Fundamentals & Review of Requirements
- Audit definition / types / principles
- ISO 19001 VS ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & Preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Corrective Action & Audit Follow Up
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
- Audit Performance
Who is it For:
- Who intends to perform audits of ISMS.
- CISO/Management Representatives
- Existing Internal Auditors
- ISMS Consultants
- Individuals responsible for implementing the ISO 27001 standard
- Staff with responsibility evaluate the outcome of internal ISMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in ISMS auditing
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a ISMS, of ISO 27001, of MS audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the ISMS.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a ISMS audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a ISMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 27001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Prior knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements, ISMS fundamental, principals and Management system in accordance with ISO standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: